Policies, Terms, and Conditions
Please review our Policies, Terms, and Conditions for house cleaning and home organizing.
- There is a $25 fee for any check returned by your bank. If your bank has made the error, they should reimburse you for this expense.
- Payment is due on day of service. We may ask that a credit card be kept on file to be used if payment is not received by the end of the business day. We accept cash or check (without a fee.) We also accept PayPal or a recurring credit card option which would include a convenience fee.
- Rarely, due to circumstances beyond our control, your cleaning day may need to be rescheduled. If we reschedule without a 24 hour notice you will receive a $10.00 credit toward your next clean.
- Please call to reschedule a clean by 12:00 noon the business day (M-F) before the clean is scheduled to take place. If this fails to happen a $40 cancellation fee will be added to your next payment.
- In order to accommodate all of our client’s start time requests, we offer an arrival time window in the morning or in the afternoon. Our morning slot is 8:30 AM –11:30 AM and our afternoon slot is 11:00 AM-2:30 PM. The team will arrive anytime within these hours. If you need a more accurate time of arrival, please text us during business hours, the day before or the morning of the visit, as our the schedule will be set by then.
- If the team arrives and are unable to access the home on the day of your scheduled service, you will be charged half the cost of the clean which will be added to your next payment.
- If the team arrives and has to wait for longer than 10 minutes for entry, there will be an automatic $10 upcharge to pay for their time.
- If your regular clean falls on a holiday and we are unable to reschedule, we will return on your next scheduled cleaning date.
- If you choose to skip a clean or reschedule to a later date, more than 3 days passed your usual schedule, your next or rescheduled clean will be charged by the hour. Since your rate is based off of a recurring schedule, we want to allow the team ample time to complete a detailed job if extra time has passed between visits.
- Your cleaning rate is guaranteed for 1 year from the start of your service.
- In the event of inclement weather, our office will always contact clients if we are rescheduling or canceling services and will do our best to reschedule your clean. If the weather allows, we may stay open temporarily in order to allow our technicians to work and clients to receive service prior to the road conditions getting bad.
- For the safety of our team, we’re asking that customers take caution themselves as they clear a path for our team. Please clear driveways, walkways, porches and steps from ice and snow.
- Since we strive to maintain flexible scheduling, we offer an approximate time of arrival (AM or PM). Please text us the day before or morning of your scheduled clean if you would like a more exact arrival time.
- Any cleaning changes made to your regular routine must be verified in writing. Changes can be sent to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or texting to our office phone number 248-844-3191.
- We stand by our 24 hour guarantee! If anything is missed or not done to standard, let the office know within 24 hours and we will come back to make it right.
- We don’t bring harsh cleaning products into your home. We are happy to use your products or equipment (vacuums, etc.) with a signed release on file. Click here for the Release Form.
- To help us with efficiency, please take a moment to declutter and pick up so the team can spend their cleaning time wisely.
- Thank you for cleaning up after your pets before your cleaning team arrives. We are not equipped to handle pet or bodily waste.
Your Business is Appreciated!
Please Fill Out The Form Below to Accept Terms and Conditions: